Thursday, January 8, 2015

You can turn to be a US permanent occupant through regulation

If you wants to apply for a green card (permanent residence) based on the fact that you have a permanent work opportunity in the USA, or if you are a company that wants to patron anyone for a green card based on permanent employment in the US, you must drive through the following processes.

Unless you are suitable to petition for yourself, most work petitions want a job offer and require that the corporate petition for the worker. Most employees petition for an worker using Form I-140, Petition for Foreign Worker.  For more details on how to petition for an employee, see the To work in the U.S.A page.

If You Are  Not a Citizen of the United States

I can become a occupant through consular processing when living out of the United States.Consular processing is once USCIS works with the Division of State to issue a visa on an approved Form I-140 petition when a visa is available. For more details on consular processing, see the Consular Processing page.

If You Are Living in the United States

You can turn to be a permanent occupant through regulation of status when living inside the USA.Once the I-140, Immigrant Application for Unknown Worker, is sanctioned and a visa number is accessible you can apply on Form I-485, Application to Enroll Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to become a permanent resident.

Clear your doubts on Employment Based Green Card and SAP ABAP Online Training

No comments:

Post a Comment